Our Company name is GIDE International Limited (MYGIDE) and our website address is: https://mygide.com
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
MYGIDE collects the following personal data if you deliberately decide to share it with us:
- Name, email address, phone number
- Company name, address, phone number
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you fill in our web forms:
- Requesting information on any of our products or services
- Contact our customer support email
How will we use your data?
MYGIDE collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request and manage your customer account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, if so enabled by you.
- Manage your software licence keys
How do we store your data?
MYGIDE securely stores your data in our CRM system.
If so consented to, MYGIDE may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. MYGIDE will never pass your contact information to any third-party.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MYGIDE from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you wish not to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
MYGIDE follows EU GDPR regulations. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data, if any.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that your personal data, if any received, is erased.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data, if any received.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer by your browsers’, collecting Internet logs and visitor click behaviour information on our site, on a no name basis. When you visit our websites, we may collect such information from you automatically through third party’s cookies or similar technology.
- For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Keeping you signed in, if so relevant
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MYGIDE uses these cookies so that we recognize your computer on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – MYGIDE uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
How to contact us